Our services use pre-defined processes that have been developed and documented during the collective experience of the Radian team.
These processes encompass the following services:
- business analysis and strategic planning;
- business model development and evaluation, including concept and revenue optimisation;
- information and technology architecture and design;
- integrated branding, marketing and communication strategy, program development, flighting and management;
- technology consulting, planning, implementation and deployment;
- business acceleration, bringing together multiple resources to bring viable business projects to market as quickly and as cost-effectively as possible; and
- project management, with an emphasis on quality, reproducibility and documentation, and speed.
Any project may draw on process modules from each of these service sets; however all are characterised by:
Collaboration: the Radian team working on this project cannot and will not develop the deliverables in isolation; rather the project will be planned and executed with the collaborative input of the client team. Existing client knowledge resources and experiences will be required as necessary inputs.
Iteration: the process requires the input from and feedback to the client team. The progress of the project will be continually shared with the client team, ensuring congruent output expectations.